SpHear Speech and Hearing Clinics Pvt. Ltd.Checklist for Patients During COVID-19 Pandemic
This page is continually being updated to reflect the changing situation. Please check this page and our social media channels regularly for the latest information.
In response to the COVID-19 (coronavirus) outbreak, we are putting extra measures in place to protect patients, visitors and staff. You can read below about the measure, support we are taking during the tough times, how you can book an appointment for consultations during this challenging time.
General Guidelines for Visiting Patients
We are rescheduling any appointment under the following circumstances:
- You have a temperature of 37 degrees Celsius or greater, cough, trouble breathing, shortness of breath, wheezing, chills, muscle aches, sore throat, diarrhoea, or loss of smell or taste.
- You travelled internationally, or to an area of High COVID-19 Infection activity within the past 14 days.
- You have been in close contact or live with someone with a confirmed case of COVID-19.
Advisory for Vistors / Patients
If you are visiting any of our clinic, kindly read below-mentioned guidelines carefully:
- We will be asking you to complete a COVID-19 SCREENING QUESTIONNAIRE upon arrival at the clinic. You can also download the form here
- All patients and visitors will be required to WEAR a MASK & GLOVES when in the facility.
- Patients and person must have AROGYA SETU APP or download before entering the clinic property.
- Please do not enter in clinic in case of colour of home screen of Arogya Setu App is Orange.
- Patients and person must follow all advisories issued by MHA, Govt of India and Govt of Delhi on Covid -19.
- In case of a child, ONLY ONE person /parent to accompany the child. We may ask a second person to wait outside the premises.
- If your appointment is for a test or process that requires any tools like pen, paper, conditioning toys, coloring pencils, then for safety purpose, please carry your OWN TOOLS /TOYS. It’s not safe to use the clinic’s tools
Our response to COVID-19
We know this is a challenging time for our patients, visitors, and staff. We appreciate your understanding at the time of pandemic and support in helping us to protect our other patients and staff.
We are introducing several important measures to minimize patient visits to our clinic as a part of our response to corona virus outbreak.
- We have increased our procedures for cleaning and disinfection above a standard level with special emphasis placed on disinfection of door handles and other frequently touched areas, as suggested by local and state health officials.
- We also are making sure that we are properly stocked with needed supplies, including soap, sanitizer and paper towels, masks, gloves. In case you forget to come to us with enough gears, you can choose to buy from us at minimal cost so that we both are safe.
- We will be reducing and staggering the number of patient appointments to allow proper maintenance of social distancing.
- We ask that you please do not enter the clinic premise until your exact appointment time. This will ensure that the premise is clear and safe for you to enter. Please come alone to your appointment, except when necessary for interpreters, guardians of minors, or others needing assistance.
- Clinical & non-clinical Staff is fully trained on sanitation protocols and are wearing PPE and gears to protect themselves and also everyone entering the premises.
All of these guidelines are in addition to the rigorous disinfection and sterilization processes that we have always used.
- Our Speech & Language department will remain closed for direct face-to-face services until further notice.
- We are running all Speech, Language & Voice therapy ONLINE You can check on some positive reviews of online therapy at https://www.facebook.com/SpHearSpeechandHearingClinic
- Our goal is to continue to provide excellent speech services to all of our patients and their families. ONLINE therapy allows our patients the opportunity to continue to make progress toward their speech and language goals.
- If you have questions or are interested in scheduling for ONLINE therapy, please call the center at +91-11-46085245 & 46
- We are also taking ONLINE consultations successfully and most of our patients/families are opting for ONLINE consultations.
- To add feedback and comments of few patients who undertaken online services during Covid -19 situation and advisories of other states where clinic is situated
Thank you for your co-operation and help in respecting these changes.
For detailed information visit: